Tuesday, March 22, 2011

41 Weeks into my Pregnancy

We have entered this week hoping and praying every day that this would be the day in which Tazlin would come. This week is really turning out to be the worst one thus far. Not just is this pregnancy stretching me to my wits but I’m worried out of my mind about Tigger. We heard a cat meow both Monday and Tuesday morning, and it sounded exactly like Tigger on Tuesday – it sounded so close yet I couldn’t find him! I will not stop praying for his safe return home. William recons that this is a sign from God; since Tigger is an Attention Addict, he thinks Tigger would get jealous when baby gets here and run away anyhow.
I’m getting increasingly uncomfortable with “strange” aches and pains all over which is all supposed to signal impending labour – though it feels like I’m just going to carry on forever like this! I’ve made Tazlin’s comforter and all her clothes are washed, I’ve got just about nothing more to prepare for her.
I went for my check-up on Friday, and now they don’t know how far I really am! They recon between 38 and 40 weeks, now I just have to go by that and hope my baby will be fine!
Tazlin’s fully engaged so now we’re just waiting for her to come out! I hope it will still be this week or early next week. I’m so tired of walking around like this!
The sister at the clinic said that if baby has not arrived by the 30th of March that I should go in to Dora Ngenza Hospital on that day so they can induce my labour. I hope it doesn’t come to that… I’m just scared that they would want to give me a caesarean and that is the last thing I want! You take so much longer to heal from that than with normal birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment