Tuesday, March 22, 2011

39 Weeks into my Pregnancy

I finally made the canvasses for my little butterfly’s room, so I’ve decided to paint the butterfly metamorphosis on them, starting with the caterpillar this week. I hope it will all come out ok.
Shame Elmarie was quite nervous when I got there this week for our painting date. She was just so scared that I might go into labour. But that didn’t happen – we painted for four hours again, it’s fun! I love it – you totally get lost in what you’re doing, it’s like an escape from reality.
It feels like I’m on a train who’s departure keeps getting put off, I am really tired of being pregnant now – the only joy I still find in it is when my precious moves within me, that’s it! I am at a point where I have but a few items in my closet which still fits and it ain’t enough to last a week, I am so frustrated for what will the point be in buying new clothes now if I know I’ll be delivering my honeycomb in the next few days. I suppose all I can do is to hold on and hope for the best.
Tigger is taking up all the attention, I really try and give both my cats equal attention but it’s difficult when one is all over you and the other on its own mission, I’m actually scared that Mischiff will look for another home if it goes on like this. I have to find a way to give her equal attention to what Tigger is demanding! I love them both so much and can’t imagine losing either one of them; they have been my babies for four years after all.
I’m starting to wonder if I’m not only 36 weeks pregnant after all, I did some research the other day to see if you can in fact feel foetal movement from 11 weeks. With the hope of finding out that it is absolutely impossible I came across a website where almost 30 first time mums claimed to have felt their baby move at 11 weeks and their pregnancies progressed normally. I simply can’t see myself walking around like this for another four weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment