Saturday, January 22, 2011

33 Weeks into my pregnancy

So William’s mum mentioned about a house with a flat in the yard we may possibly get. Yes we might save a lot – but I’m really not looking forward to sharing yet another property with them. I think I’ve had enough of that for one lifetime!
This week has gone by a bit quicker, and I keep on getting this feeling that I should look out for us for a place of our own, though we’re about to sign lease with these other people for the House and the Granny flat. I feel like a traitor.
I went for my follow up visit at the Maternity clinic on Friday, and now the sister who told me in the first place how far along I was; recons that I’m not 32weeks (33Wks on Saturday) pregnant - but rather 30weeks as with my first scan! I refuse to believe her! My baby is due early March according to my latest scans, but I have a feeling that she might just be a February baby. Luckily I’m not scheduled for a c-section, these crazy people would make me wait forever and then perhaps even put my baby’s life at risk. I say; let them say what they want – but my baby will come at the right time, not any estimate which they set out. I mean, one knows your own body – and I can tell that I’m definitely not 30wks pregnant now, since my tummy has already lifted and has begun descending. You’d think they’d know as much. Three weeks is a long time to be out by.
My little butterfly is so busy; her movements are becoming ever sharper. I guess the limited space is getting to her now. Not long anymore my honey, then you’ll have ample space to move about in!
Just as I started getting excited about the idea of knowing we have a place to move in to, I got this disturbing call from William Friday afternoon. The house we were about to move to, just got sold! How nice is that – explains the feeling I had. I never even knew that it was up for sale, which makes me just a little more upset than what I should be!
William suggested I get in touch with the contact our Pastor gave us for a cottage, some people in church has this cottage on their premises and it might be up for rent. I got an appointment for Saturday afternoon to go look at it, and may I just say that God is Awesome! Though it’s a lot more than what we budgeted for, I believe that our God will provide enough for us to make it through every month! It’s basically a small two bedroom house, with access to the pool and braai area for R2800. I can’t stop thanking God enough for this! What a relief!
And to put the cherry on the cake; Sunday at church the Aunty told me that they’re dropping the price with R200, since they haven’t finished with all they had planned to do. So, our God is just proving to be ever so faithful to our requests, if only we believe in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment