Saturday, January 22, 2011

32 Weeks into my pregnancy

Work started for both me and William this week, I wasn’t really looking forward to waking up at the break of dawn again but I almost seemed to have adjusted to that again. It was rather fun getting back into the work environment again.
It’s Thursday and I don’t want to seem ungrateful or whatever the case may be but it just feels like my bosses keep passing the “bucket” of blame onto me every time something of the previous month comes along that might be a problem. I don’t want to get into their bad books, especially Cardel’s coz she seems like she can give it to you the day she feels like it.
 I went for my Learner Driver Test today, and got it – AGAIN – I must now just not put it off like the last time to go for my licence. It was rather amusing as I sat in-line at the Licencing office to pay, baby was so busy – my whole tummy was wobbling around. Luckily no-one noticed, or so I think...
Wednesday was quite fun at work, I helped out with the feeding of the dogs. And on that day, of all days – I had to wear my white boob-tube top; at least it only got one paw-print on it (^^,)
The fatigue is totally taking control of me, I feel like a zombie most of the time – the other night I slept 10hours without a problem and still the following day at noontime I felt like I could just doze off. I’m hoping that I can work up until the 3rd of February, William wants me to push up until the end of February but I’m having doubts already about making it to the 3rd!
I wish I could just get an extra energy surge from somewhere – I have so much to do this month, since we’re moving and all. I haven’t even really packed anything yet... God has been good, we might be getting a Granny-Flat/ Garden Cottage for R500 less than what we’re paying now – but we still have to go look at the place and we’re going to have to stay in the house for the 1st month with William’s Mum & step-dad – which I’m not really feeling for, but if this place is the one – then I suppose we’re just going to have to pull out some more perseverance.
Just when I thought the heartburn has left me and that I may have peace in one field of my life, it returned in all its fury – with barely a week’s rest of it. That was really disappointing.
It frustrates me so badly, I really want to start looking for a place for us to stay but the Property Guide’s first edition for the year will only be printed in about a week, and I can't find anything on websites. I feel like climbing the walls out of frustration. I’ve already started packing some of the kitchen stuff, but now the rest of the things are still standing around – waiting to be packed into boxes. We’re moving in three weeks and I'm not sure where we are going, unnecessary stress I think.
We had a look at the house, well only from the outside and we have decided to pinch our eyes closed and take it. I don’t know however, when we’ll be signing the contract, though I still feel the need to look for another place.

No comments:

Post a Comment