Saturday, January 22, 2011

29 Weeks into my pregnancy

I just can’t take it anymore! I don’t want to think of my baby as a she if in fact it could be a he! So we prayed and asked God to please show us in dreams or something. So now we’re waiting on confirmation from our Heavenly Father.
It was crazy this week at work, especially my last day – which was the 15th when most of our clients brought in their dogs! 21 Clients in all – some with more than one dog. I left work after 5pm but at least I can say that my last day was a good and productive day!
God has been gracious to me for I have a job to go back to in the New Year! It will only be another month contract because my due date is now much closer – but Cardel (my other boss) said I can work until I feel I can’t anymore. So hopefully God will give me the strength and ability to work until the end of February or until baby comes.
This week William will be going to the Youth Camp and I’ll be busy fixing up Christmas things for my family. This week has proved to be quite busy – I’m starting to feel the effect of the third trimester sluggishness coming in. When I find myself I’m having a nap to recharge for the next task at hand.
Our goal was to leave Port Elizabeth at 8pm Sunday evening, but William was so paste from the camp that I let him slumber on until midnight. I got up at 10pm to get everything ready for the long trip up to Gauteng – 12hours drive is no joke, and it’s even less of a joke when you’re pregnant. I hope I’ll be okay – but I’m sure God will take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment