Saturday, January 22, 2011

28 Weeks into my pregnancy

My weight gain is fairly gradual and I haven’t really experienced any other strange pregnancy symptoms. I simply enjoy feeling my little butterfly move about at her designated times during the day; 9-10am, 3pm, 7pm and just before I crawl into bed. Our baby has been an angel, sparing my sleep – I don’t get much sleep though from tossing and turning with my sore hips though – but at least she’s not keeping me out of my sleep.
Both me and William are still in two minds about our baby’s gender – it doesn’t make much sense though to base your child’s gender on what a Dr. couldn’t see.  We’ll be having the baby shower with my family soon and I would hate if everyone got girly things and a little boy pops out. I’m trying to see where we can go for a second opinion but the cash is a bit low.
I’ve been feeling rather indignant towards myself for we haven’t bought our baby anything yet! It’s not that we didn’t want to it’s just been so difficult since I lost my job and now trying to pull things together with the job I recently got, but by the grace of God we got to pay the final lay-buy instalment on our baby’s pram and car seat, so I am totally besides myself! Finally we have something to say; “hurry baby, we can’t wait to meet you anymore!”

No comments:

Post a Comment