Saturday, January 22, 2011

27 Weeks into my pregnancy

We had our next appointment for the scan this week which is supposed to have been week 23, but as my instincts told me – I am further along than what we initially expected! I was rather thrilled when the Doc told us that we’re 26 weeks & 3 days when we went for the ultrasound on 30 November 2010. I was totally thrilled to have gotten 3 weeks discount on my time!
The Dr. couldn’t locate anything on the ultrasound scan – to be honest, I had trouble figuring out which part of the static was baby and what not. So he told us that we are probably expecting a little girl since he can’t locate any genitals of a boy.
I’m happy never the less, though I initially wanted to have a boy – now the idea of a little girl is quite pleasing to me. Though I now have doubts whether it really is a girl or not – for I’ve been having constant dreams “since conception” of baby boys and nobody I know has had a little boy this year! And no, I don’t dream opposite dreams, I’ve had it where what I dreamt happened exactly as I dreamt it – but just to someone else, not the person in my dream.
So, I have quite mixed emotions right now to whether we’re having a boy or girl! I mean it’s not like the Dr. located anything to prove it was a boy or a girl which keeps me wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment